Half Check Collars
There are many benefits is selecting to use a half check collar - if correctly sized to be the dogs neck circumference when at it's tightest, the collar will not choke the dog.
Half check collars are often used by owners of dogs with heavier coats as they tend to not to mark/break the coat as much as standard flat collar, hanging loosely when not clipped to the lead.
These collars can also be used for safety. Half check collar that is fitted correctly will tighten up enough to stop the dog "slipping their collar" and running away.
Some owners also find half check collar easier to put on and take off as they simply get slipped on and off over the dogs head.
- Leather half check dog collar from £12.00
- Plaited Half check collar - Black from £25.99
- Plaited half check collar - Black&Red from £25.99
- Plaited Half check collar - Red&Black from £25.99
- Rolled leather half-check collar - NICKEL from £30.00
- Adjustable half check collar - soft leather from £19.99
- Rolled leather slip collar from £30.00
- Soft Leather Half check collar - 1' wide from £15.99
- Soft Leather Half check collar - 3/4" wide from £15.99
- Rolled leather half-check collar - BRASS from £30.00